Welcome to the first Game Day of 2020!
Today we’re playing for a $10 Amazon gift certificate. I love trivia, so my game is a 1950/1960’s western television game.
I have five sets of clues. At the end of the clues I ask you to name an actor or a character and perhaps one more bit of information. To play, number your responses from 1 to 5 in your comment and give the answers only.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday, so stay turned!
And here we go:
1) I played a character named Rowdy Yates, who was a ramrod on a cattle drive. Who am I and what it the name of the show?
2) I hosted a year of the popular TV series Death Valley Days in the 1960s, then went on to be elected president of the United States. Who am I?
3) I played the Marshall of Dodge City for 20 year on the longest running TV western. What is my character’s name and what is the show?
4) I rode a pinto horse name Cochise and lived with my father and brothers on a ranch named after a type of pine tree. Who am I and what it the name of our ranch?
5) I’m an actual historic figure and in my TV show I “wore a cane and derby hat”. What is my name?
Feel free to look things up if necessary. I’m looking forward to your answers!