wish Petticoats and Pistols
To help celebrate, we decided to share some of our favorite words
to live by–cowboy style!
So pull up a log to sit on, prop yer feet by the fire,
and consider the wisdom of the West ~
(It’s so hard to choose only five! There are so many good ones.)
1. Before you go into a canyon, know how you’ll get out.
2. Never straddle a fence. Build one, or tear it down.
3. You can’t tell how good a man or a watermelon is till you thump’em.
4. If you want to stay single, look for the perfect woman.
5. A mail-order marriage is trickier’n braidin’ a mule’s tail.
1. You don’t have to attend every argument to which you are invited.
2. Too little temptation can lead to virtue.
3. If you come home with a hair on your vest, you better have a horse to match.
4. Love your enemies, but keep your gun oiled.
5. Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.
Now it’s your turn. What are your favorite words to live by?
Leave a comment to be entered into a drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card
(in celebration of our 10 years here!)
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the giant birthday bash giveaway. You can find all the details along with the entry form HERE.
Running from trouble, Maggie McCary signs up to be a mail-order bride.
She doesn’t intend to actually marry…but one sensational kiss changes her mind!
There’s a new sheriff in town and she almost always catches her man!