Margaret has published more than 46 books and is a N.Y. Times Bestselling author and two-time Romance Writers of America Rita Finalist. She writes historical novels set--where else?--in the Old West! She has written for a day time soap and is currently working on a new series. Not bad for someone who flunked 8th grade English. Just don't ask her to diagram a sentence.
Latest Posts by the Author
- The Fourth of July, Frontier Style
- The Outlaw’s Daughter Goes to…
- The Outlaw’s Daughter & Giveaway
- Poets in Cowboy Hats
- So You Think You Know How to Wear Cowboy Boots
- The More Things Change, the More They Remain the Same
- The Mail Order Bride Standoff
- Margaret Goes Square Dancing
- Margaret has a Jingle-Jangle Winner!
- I’ve Got Spurs That Jingle, Jangle, Jingle & FUN GIVEAWAY
- How to Write Telegrams Properly
- Margaret and Linda Have a Winner!
- Longing For a Cowboy Christmas & Giveaway
- Old-Time Advertisements
- We All Scream For Ice Cream (and Oysters!)
- Hee-Haw! Here are Margaret’s Winners!
- If You Give a Mouse a Review: plus 5 book Giveaway
- The Cowboy Meets His Match Goes to…
- The Cowboy Meets His Match & Book Giveaway
- Not Always by Choice: Mail-Order Brides