My website has a new look, new content, and a fabulous contest to celebrate the launch. My goal for this redesign was to create a site that was completely reader-focused. It’s all about you!
I loaded the site with bonus material, contests, book information (of course), and fun ways that we can connect.
And since contests are so much fun, I couldn’t resist putting together a gift basket overflowing with prizes that tie into each of my novels.
How to enter:
All you have to do is visit my site and sign up for my newsletter. It’s that easy!
On Wednesday, November 26, I will select a winner at random from my list of subscribers, and that winner will receive all the fabulous prizes listed below:
- A gorgeous western print in the style of my Texas romances.
- A treadle sewing machine desk clock reminiscent of seamstress Hannah Richards in A Tailor-Made Bride.
- My favorite movie edition of Jane Eyre. Those who have read Head in the Clouds will recall that Jane Eyre was Adelaide Proctor’s favorite novel.
- A set of 10 custom designed photo note cards depicting the wildflowers of Texas that Eden Spencer from To Win Her Heart loved to press and turn into original artwork.
- A copy of the musical Seven Brides for Seven Brothers which helped inspire the story for Short-Straw Bride.
- A 2015 wall calendar featuring picturesque country churches much like the one where Crockett Archer preached in Stealing the Preacher.
- A mouse pad and magnet set featuring images from the Great Exhibition in 1851 London where Darius and Nicole Thornton spent their honeymoon and discovered the steam pressure gauge in Full Steam Ahead.
- An autographed copy of any one of my novels, winner’s choice.
So poke around the new site. Explore. And if you have a minute, send me a note through my contact page to let me know what you liked best about the redesign. Tell your friends about the contest, too, so they can get in on the action. Then be sure to watch your e-mail on the 26th to see if you are the winner.
*Prize package available to US addresses only.