For those who love to smile as they read, bestselling author Karen Witemeyer offers warmhearted historical romance with a flair for humor, feisty heroines, and swoon-worthy Texas heroes. Karen is a firm believer in the power of happy endings. . . and ice cream. She is an avid cross-stitcher, and makes her home in Abilene, TX with her husband and three children. Learn more about Karen and her books at: www.karenwitemeyer.com.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Research Road Trip
- Cover Reveal, Free Gift, & Valentine Sale
- Reading Challenge for 2020
- Jingle Jangle Shortbread
- Karen’s Winners
- Serving Up a New Release!
- Karen’s Game Day Winners!
- Game Day with Karen!
- Tiny West Texas Town Births an Empire
- Big Summer Giveaway #2 – Winner!
- A Canadian Castle
- Karen’s Winner of More Than Words Can Say
- Dressing for Independence Day (plus a giveaway)
- Big Summer Giveaway #1 – We Have a Winner!!!
- More Than Words Can Say has Released!!!
- Spring in Texas Means Bluebonnets (Plus a Giveaway!)
- My Time Inside a Real Pullman Car
- Mother of the American Valentine + A Giveaway
- Special Sale Through January 31
- Starting a New Series