After seeing Music and Lyrics I sang that silly “I’ve been living with a clown above my bed” line to myself for days. Don’t you hate it when a really irritating song gets stuck in your head? I love sound tracks and have several I listen to for inspiration. Notting Hill is one of my favorites, as are Lonesome Dove and Hope Floats.
What are your favorite unforgettably romantic songs from the movies? Here are ten I came up with, but there are a jillion more that I love. Are any of these on your favorites list? Which movie songs are stuck in your head for life?
* No Matter What, Boyzone, Notting Hill
* Take My Breath Away, Berlin, Top Gun
* Unchained Melody, Righteous Brothers, Ghost
* You’ve Got A Way, Shania Twain, Notting Hill
* To Make You Feel My Love, Tricia Yearwood, Hope Floats
* Summer Nights, John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Grease
* Under the Boardwalk, Bette Midler, Beaches
* My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion, Titanic
* The Time of My Life, Jennifer Warnes & Bill Medley, Dirty Dancing
* Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison, Pretty Woman