Victoria Bylin is under contract with Bethany House Publishers for two inspirational contemporary romances.Prior to jumping to the present day, she wrote westerns for Harlequin Historical and Love Inspired Historical. Her books have finaled in the ACFW Carol Awards, the Rita Awards and RT Magazine’s Reviewers’ Choice Awards. She and her husband live in Lexington, Kentucky and have two grown sons. You can learn more about Vicki at www.victoriabylin.com
Latest Posts by the Author
- Announcing a New Book & Release Date!!!
- Bad Boy Heroes . . .
- Music To Write By . . .
- The California Channel Islands And The Seeds of a New Idea
- Victoria Bylin’s Three Winners Are . . .
- Time For A Make-Over
- Revisiting California History: The Collapse of the St. Francis Dam
- Movies I Can't Resist . . . Good, Bad and Cheesy
- My Five Fictional Favorites . . . By Victoria Bylin
- One of History’s Unsung Heroines
- The Chickens In My Kitchen
- Birthday Traditions
- Rescuing Retired Racehorses
- Rabbit Tales Redux
- Working (And Laughing) With A Critique Partner
- Brides of the West . . . The Winner Is . . .
- What Are You Reading Right Now?
- My Love-Hate Relationship with Zombies & American Idol
- And The Winners Are . . .
- Brides of the West: Something Old, Something New