I’ll admit it. I have deadline brain. Thus the reason I’m writing this post at 2:38 a.m. after finishing writing for the day. You see, I have a book due Friday, the third book in my Once Upon a Western series, and my brain feels as if it’s the consistency of oatmeal. Yum, oatmeal, I’m hungry. I need to go to bed and have the oatmeal tomorrow (or later today, ack!). Anyway, let’s have some fun today. I’m going to ask you five questions, and I’ll draw for a winner at the end of the day for a surprise pack of three books from my western backlist.
Okay, here we go:
1. You’re driving through the wide open American West and listening to your all-time favorite song. What is it? This is my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx51eegLTY8
2. You win a vacation to a week at a dude ranch or a spa with views of the red rock formations of the Southwest. Which do you pick?
3. If they were going to remake a classic western movie, which one would you like to see remade? Who would you like to see in the lead?
4. You are invited on stage to sing with someone famous. Who would it be?
5. You get to pick a name for the newest bull on the PBR circuit. What would it be?