Get ready, ladies! Tonight the Filies will be announcin’ the winner of the $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble. As the official counter of guesses, Miss Felicia can tell ya it’s a real horse race. Take your best shots. Today’s prizes are…
Give Me a Texas Ranger from Phyliss Miranda
An e-copy of Hearts Crossing Ranch by Tanya Hanson
Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
An e-copy of A Night of Miracles by Cheryl Pierson
1. Whoever said hell was hot had lied.
2. Jaret Walker crested the last hill and hauled back on the reins.
3. Thunder hauled him from a restless sleep.
1. Zeb Garrison didn’t think much of church or preachers, but he had to give Reverend Preston credit for striking a chord that hadn’t stopped echoing since Sunday morning.
2. If Adelaide Clarke had been asleep like a sensible woman, she wouldn’t have heard the thump on her front porch.
3. Cassiopeia O’Rourke had been named for a constellation, but Heaven couldn’t have been further away as she stepped inside the Guthrie Corners sheriff’s office.
That’s all, ladies! The Fillies are gonna tally up all the guesses for the winner of the $25 Barnes & Noble gift card. Looks to me like they’l have to take off their boots and use their fingers and their pretty toes! Check back for the winners of today’s prizes and the biggest prize of all!