The Fillies have a heap more prizes to give out, so keep your guesses a-coming’. It’s as easy as pie to enter. All you gotta do is take wild-mustang guess and leave a comment. Right or wrong, your name gets dropped in that big ol’ Stetson. Let’s round up two more Fillies and give away five more prizes. Take a look-see at what’s up for grabs.
Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
A gift certificate to Wild Rose Press from Tanya Hanson
Lone Cowboy and other goodies from Donna Alward
Title of your choice from Winnie Griggs’ backlist
1. Vultures signaled trouble ahead.
2. Of all the blasted luck! Josh Travis couldn’t believe his eyes. Now he had no choice but to cut the dumb thing off.
3. Old man Hank Applegate should have known trouble was brewing the moment the stagecoach thundered into town one week and two days late.
1. “Don’t kill me! Please!”
2. The steel wheels screamed as the train slowed.
3. Angela Bentley breathed a sigh of pure exasperation.