Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy
A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
Give Me a Texas Ranger from Linda Broday
Fire Eyes from Cheryl Pierson
Touched By Love and a bracelet from Tracy Garrett.
Winning sonethin’ is easier than falling off a greased log. You don’t have to guess which book, just the name of the Filly who wrote these high-kickin’ first lines. Leave a comment and your name goes in the hat for today’s drawin’. Right or wrong, you’ve got a shot at a prize.
On Friday the Fillies are gonna count up the guesses on their fingers and pretty little toes. Whoever gets the most right wins a $25 gift card from Barnes & Noble. If there’s a tie, we’ll break out the hat and have a draw-off. Good luck, y’all!
1. The Five Horsemen of the Apocalypse rode in, late as usual.
2. Belle Tanner pitched dirt right on Anthony’s handsome, worthless face.
3. Beth McClellen would die before she missed Mandy’s wedding.
1. There were times in life you either had to go big, or go broke.
2. When Mike Gardner came walking up the path in just that way, Grace knew she was in trouble.
3. “In two hundred meters, turn left.”
Post your guesses, ladies! The lucky winners will be named in the wee hours of the mornin’, so check back tomorrow . . . There’s good stuff a-coming from Wildflower Junction!