I’m more in the mood for fresh air and sunlight.
So in light of being short on brain power, I’ve borrowed something that perfectly matches my mood that I found on some other lazy person’s blog. She gave me permission to steal it. Why not? She stole it herself from someone who stole it from someone else. That’s not dishonest, that’s A TEAM EFFORT.
Do you ever get those ‘Out Of Office’ replies to emails? Well, they’re annoying and boring aren’t they. Someone somewhere has gone to the effort to make them a little more fun. Here’s a list of auto replies that you might see in your email box some day.
1. I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3. Sorry to have missed you, but I’m at the doctor’s having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I’ve run away to join a different circus.