Each year in December, our fellow western romance site, Love Western Romances, sets up voting for the Best Western Romance book of 2008. Any book that earns a “five spur” review rating is automatically entered.
This year we have a whole slew of Fillies up for the honor:
- The Borrowed Bride – Elizabeth Lane
- Calico Canyon – Mary Connealy
- Kidnapped by the Cowboy – Pam Crooks
- Maverick Wild – Stacey Kayne
- The Gunslinger’s Untamed Bride – Stacey Kayne
- Western Weddings – Charlene Sands, Jillian Hart, Kate Bridges
- Give Me a Texan – Linda Broday, Jodi Thomas, Phyliss Miranda, DeWanna Pace
- Petticoat Ranch – Mary Connealy
All of you get to vote for your favorites!
We have a link set up under the Contest header on the left side of the screen. Just click on the Love Western Romances image and it’ll take you right over there. Or click on this one here and it’ll get you there too: http://www.lovewesternromances.com/2008BestWesternRomance.htm
It’s as easy as falling off a log to cast your vote.
You don’t have any excuse now.
Just saddle up and ride on over. Let your voice be heard, you little darlings!