(We’ll post the answers in a seperate blog!)
1. What was the first name of Marty McFly’s father was in “Back to the Future”?
2. Now tell us who Michael Stivic’s father-in-law was?
3. Where does that goofy Homer Simpson work?
–Nuclear Power Plant
4. On Sanford & Son, what type of outfit does Fred Sandford and his son, Lamont, run?
5. Which “Make Room for Daddy” star was the proud papa of “That Girl”
6. Which father figure does NOT exist? Bet you don’t know this one!
7. Who was first named ‘Father of his country’? It’s easy. And if you don’t know it, take a stab anyway.
8. Which blue-eyed crooner fathered a singer whose boots were made for walking?
9. Which was NOT one of Spencer Tracy’s ‘fatherly’ roles?
–Father of the Bride
–Father’s Little Dividend
–Boys Town (Father Flanagan)
–Father Knows Best
10. Would you happen to know who the name of the father-son acting duo is where the father was Spartacus and the son became president (on the screen)? We got you baffled yet?
–Kirk and Michael
–Martin and Charlie
–James and Josh
And if you don’t want to play our game, do you have a hankering to tell us some trivia about YOUR dad?
Where did he work? What kind of man was he? Any snippets from your childhood that showed what a great dad he was?
“One night a father overheard his son pray: ‘Dear God, make me the kind of man my daddy is.’
Later that night, the father prayed: ‘Dear God, make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.'”