In 2018, I’ll reissue The Cowboy Who Came Calling in February (Book #2 of Texas Heroes) and TO CATCH A TEXAS STAR in July (Book #3.) Those will wind up the series in a fine fashion before I start releasing Outlaws Mail Order Brides in January 2019.
But whoa there! I’m getting ahead of myself. 2017 has a few a more days left.
I’m supposed to write about resolutions except I don’t make New Year resolutions. Never have. So here’s a compromise—I’m just going to call these Ten New Year’s thoughts.
- I want to write more books that not only entertain but leave you with something to ponder.
- I want to make this a fun year as much as I’m able.
- I plan to dance in the rain and celebrate a milestone birthday. Never mind which one.
- I plan to self-publish a short book or two on my own.
- I want to give with my whole heart in everything I do. Life’s too short to hold back.
- I want to do my part to help this earth by recycling, keeping my corner clean, and stamping out litter.
- I want to do what I can to help the homeless people and pets.
- I want to be a better, kinder, more sympathetic person.
- I want to listen with my heart instead of my ears.
- I want to make my family proud every day.
There you have it. Ten thoughts for 2018—God willing and the creek don’t rise. I’m sure you have your own set of thoughts. I wish you peace, love, and harmony now and forever.
I’m giving away a Linda Broday 2018 small wall calendar. To enter the drawing, tell me about your weather or what Santa brought you or what book you’re reading. I’ll draw late Saturday.