I may have grown up in the Midwest but my favorite place in the whole world is Arizona. Hubby and I are recent empty nesters living in Phoenix and we like to take off and explore the Grand Canyon State every chance we get. I’ve been writing contemporary western romances since 2004 for Harlequin and also write contemporary romance for Tule Publishing Group in addition to romantic women's fiction for Berkley-Penguin Random House. When I’m not writing I like to spend my free time junk hunting, researching ghost tours and exploring Route 66. I invite you to visit www.marinthomas.com to learn more about my books and where I hang out on social media.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Goodbyes Are Not Forever
- Lone Star Father…New Release!
- Wigwam Motel & Bucket of Blood Saloon
- Arizona’s Mini Grand Canyon
- Flagstaff : City of Wonders
- Petrified Forest and The Painted Desert
- Yuma Territorial Prison: Country Club on the Colorado
- New Year’s Resolutions…Do You or Don’t You?
- Holiday Decorating in the Desert Southwest
- Arizona Sightseeing…Come Visit Tortilla Flat
- Tombstone: The Town Too Tough To Die
- Fall: Memories of Mother and Baking
- The Wickedest Town in the West; Jerome, Arizona
- Touring the American Old West