Margaret has published more than 40 books and is a N.Y. Times Bestselling author and two-time Romance Writers of America Rita Finalist. She writes historical novels set--where else?--in the Old West! She has written for a day time soap and is currently working on a new series. Not bad for someone who flunked 8th grade English. Just don't ask her to diagram a sentence.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Cha-Ching: The Bell Heard Around the World
- Going, going, GONE!
- We Have a Winner!
- How the West Was Wed–Giveaway
- Fake News and Feuding Editors
- Where’s the Beef?
- My Most Meaningful Christmas Gifts
- A Pinch of This and a Dash of That
- Those Gutsy Women of the Old West
- Margaret’s Winner
- Christmas in a Cowboy’s Arms & Book Giveaway
- Mind Yer Manners
- Think Like a Horse: 10 Favorite Cowboy Sayings
- Summer Escapes
- A Little Cowboy Humor
- Margaret has a winner!
- A Match Made in Texas: Book Giveaway
- Old West Towns: Real or Myth?
- They Said What?
- True Facts of the Old West