Margaret has published more than 40 books and is a N.Y. Times Bestselling author and two-time Romance Writers of America Rita Finalist. She writes historical novels set--where else?--in the Old West! She has written for a day time soap and is currently working on a new series. Not bad for someone who flunked 8th grade English. Just don't ask her to diagram a sentence.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Hee-Haw! Here are Margaret’s Winners!
- If You Give a Mouse a Review: plus 5 book Giveaway
- The Cowboy Meets His Match Goes to…
- The Cowboy Meets His Match & Book Giveaway
- Not Always by Choice: Mail-Order Brides
- The Bustle: A Pain in The Behind
- Taking a Chance–A Big Chance–On Love
- It’s In the DNA
- Before There Was a Texas, There Were Texas Rangers
- The Golden Age of Christmas Music
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Sears: The Amazon of the Gilded Age
- Prairie Guest Books
- Margaret’s Winner
- Cowboy Charm School & Giveaway!
- Who Said it Best?
- Beware Cowboy Fever; It Can Sneak Up on You!
- The Case of the Bungling Robbers
- Cha-Ching: The Bell Heard Around the World
- Going, going, GONE!