Kit Morgan is the author of over 80 books of historical and contemporary western romance! Her stories are fun, sweet stories full of love, laughter, and just a little bit of mayhem! Kit creates her stories in her little log cabin in the woods in the Pacific Northwest. An avid reader and knitter, when not writing, she can be found with either a book or a pair of knitting needles in her hands! Oh, and the occasional smidge of chocolate!
Latest Posts by the Author
- Pioneer Pit Stop
- Book Lovers Unite!
- Kit Has a Winner!
- The Stagecoach Driver and a Giveaway!
- The Horse and Carriage Age …
- Kit Morgan has a winner!
- Women of the Northern Plains and a Give Away!
- Sometimes it’s just fun to look at a pretty dress …
- Santa, His Reindeer and a Give Away!
- Kit Morgan has a Winner!
- Nineteenth Century Hysteria and a Give Away!
- KIT MORGAN HAS A WINNER!
- Mail-Order Bride Stories, Why We Love ‘Em! And a Give Away!
- Kit Morgan Has a Winner!
- Ah, the Family Cow … and a Give Away!
- Kit Morgan’s Winners!
- Summer’s end, Fall’s beginning and a Giveaway!
- The Horse Race that Signaled the End of the Old West
- Ah, the Pioneer Life! Sort of . . .