Kathleen Rice Adamshttp://kathleenriceadams.com/
A Texan to the bone, award-winning author Kathleen Rice Adams spends her days chasing news stories and her nights and weekends shooting it out with Wild West desperados. Leave the upstanding, law-abiding heroes to other folks. In Kathleen's tales, even the good guys wear black hats. Her short story “The Second-Best Ranger in Texas” won the Peacemaker Award for Best Western Short Fiction. Her novel Prodigal Gun won the EPIC Award for Historical Romance and is the only western historical romance ever to final for a Peacemaker in a book-length category. Visit her at the Hole in the Web Gang's hideout, KathleenRiceAdams.com. Or, connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Her Amazon author page is here.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Time Enough for Locks
- Wild West Words: Temper, Temper
- Wild West Words: That’s Downright Insultin’
- Wild West Words: It’s a Gamble
- Wild West Words: An Outlaw by Any Other Name
- Wild West Words: Ladies’ Night
- With Love, from the Battlefield: Songs of the Civil War
- Wild West Words: Grub and Hooch
- How to Speak Texan
- Ed Picked Winners!
- Dear Santa: I Can Explain
- How to Talk Like a Texan, Place Names Edition
- The 19th Century Table: Parker House Rolls (including recipe)
- Lady Killers
- El Muerto: The Headless Horseman of Texas
- Kathleen Rice Adams’s September Winner!
- The Devil’s Rope Comes to Texas — and a Giveaway
- Kathleen Rice Adams Has a Winner!
- Surprises in History (and a Boxed-Set Giveaway)
- Outlaw Lawmen