For those who love to smile as they read, bestselling author Karen Witemeyer offers warmhearted historical romance with a flair for humor, feisty heroines, and swoon-worthy Texas heroes. Karen is a firm believer in the power of happy endings. . . and ice cream. She is an avid cross-stitcher, and makes her home in Abilene, TX with her husband and three children. Learn more about Karen and her books at: www.karenwitemeyer.com.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Spring in Texas Means Bluebonnets (Plus a Giveaway!)
- My Time Inside a Real Pullman Car
- Mother of the American Valentine + A Giveaway
- Special Sale Through January 31
- Starting a New Series
- Merry Cowboy Christmas
- Drawing Inspiration from History
- Karen Is Signing Books in Lubbock!
- Turn of the Century Texas Homes
- Karen’s Winner of More Than Meets the Eye
- More Than Meets the Eye
- Laura Ingalls Wilder at Rocky Ridge
- Heading to Branson
- Short-Straw Bride Winner!!!
- The Good Kind of Cabin Fever + A Giveaway
- Karen’s Winners!
- New (sort of) Release and Giveaway!!!
- Tromping Through the Tombstones
- Amanda Renee’s Winner