For those who love to smile as they read, bestselling author Karen Witemeyer offers warmhearted historical romance with a flair for humor, feisty heroines, and swoon-worthy Texas heroes. Karen is a firm believer in the power of happy endings. . . and ice cream. She is an avid cross-stitcher, and makes her home in Abilene, TX with her husband and three children. Learn more about Karen and her books at: www.karenwitemeyer.com.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Humility and Gratitude – The Cowboy Way
- Cowboy Commercials
- Karen’s Stetson Full of Giveaways Winners
- A Stetson Full of Giveaways!!!
- Karen & Jeannie’s Winners!
- 10 Favorite TV Westerns
- The Pinkertons
- Ransom Canyon Giveaway #3
- Karen’s Winners of Heart on the Line!
- Heart on the Line – Excerpt & Giveaway
- Last Chance to Win Big!!!
- A Contest . . . A Discount . . . And a Research Trip to the Deli
- Speaking of History . . .
- Karen’s Spring Winner!!!
- Spring Filly Fun – And a Giveaway!!!
- A Worthy Pursuit for $1.99!
- Last Chance to Enter Giant Western Giveaway!
- New Release and Giant Western Romance Giveaway!!!
- Animals in Our Stories
- Christmas Love Letter