Jeannie Watt raises cattle in Montana and loves all things western. When she's not writing, Jeannie enjoys sewing, making mosaic mirrors, riding her horses and buying hay. Lots and lots of hay.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Jeannie Watt has a Winner!
- Jeannie Watt New Release and Give Away!
- Me and Mr. Potato Head
- Jeannie Watt Game Day Winner
- Jeannie Watt Goes to the Rodeo
- TV Cowboy Trivia Game Day
- Greetings from the Big Apple
- Forty years ago…
- Mary Edwards Walker–Lady Doctor, Spy, POW, Activist
- Three-Week Winter
- A Quick History of the Pony Express
- Wish Book Western Dreamin’ and a Give Away!
- Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!
- Fudging Facts to Name a State
- Junior Junior Rodeo
- Her Montana Cowboy by Jeannie Watt
- Cowboy Fever – Rodeo Style
- Introducing Pinky
- Cowboy Coffee