Jeannie Watt raises cattle in Montana and loves all things western. When she's not writing, Jeannie enjoys sewing, making mosaic mirrors, riding her horses and buying hay. Lots and lots of hay.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Forty years ago…
- Mary Edwards Walker–Lady Doctor, Spy, POW, Activist
- Three-Week Winter
- A Quick History of the Pony Express
- Wish Book Western Dreamin’ and a Give Away!
- Happy Day Before Thanksgiving!
- Fudging Facts to Name a State
- Junior Junior Rodeo
- Her Montana Cowboy by Jeannie Watt
- Cowboy Fever – Rodeo Style
- Introducing Pinky
- Cowboy Coffee
- The Wonder of the Union Suit
- Wedding at the Graff by Jeannie Watt
- Jeannie’s January
- Christmas on the Frontier
- The Bull Rider’s Plan
- Getting Ready for Winter + Free Book!
- Wrangling the Rancher by Jeannie Watt
- My Favorite Will Rogers-isms